Ads

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Ten Years On The Internet

On 18 October 2017, I will complete ten years on the Internet, speaking and writing for God. What started as an attempt to showcase my voice became a serious attempt to talk about God, the way I have come to know Him. Forsaking many things, including what could have been a rewarding career in university level teaching, I set out to tell the world about God, braving financial trouble and the censure of family and friends. Some people find my total dedication to God misguided and self-destructive. My response to this is: God only knows what I have done. I myself cannot understand the last ten years of my life. I let myself be guided by God. I let the Spirit of God inspire me to speak what He placed in my heart and mind. I don't know what my work in the last ten years have achieved for God. But I believe that I have not wasted my time. I am confident that the precious years of my adult life were not misspent.

Samuel Godfrey George
17 October 2017

No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...