Ads

Friday 12 October 2012

Answered Prayers

The following videos present certain problems that were once in my life . These problems were later solved by God Who graciously answered my prayers and gladdened me considerably since that time.

Prayer for a New House

I have to move out of my old house. I need a new house. I ask God to provide me that house.

The Lord Will Destroy The Opposition

All who rage against me will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose me will be as nothing and perish. Though I search for your enemies, I will not find them.Those who wage war against me will be as nothing at all.




No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...