Ads

Tuesday 3 April 2018

The Way Is Love


“I’m the Way”, You say.
But what is the Way?
How do I pass through the Way?
Where will I begin?
And where will I end?

“I am the beginning and the end”, You say.
“The world is where the Way begins.
And Heaven is where it ends.
The Way stretches from here,
From the darkness of your own heart.”

“I’m the Way.
And the way is love.
Without love, I Am not.
Without love, you are not.
For I’m love,
And if you are Mine
You too are love.”

“Love is the Way.
To be with Me, you must love.
But to love you must learn from Me.
And you should learn to love others
Even as you learn how I love you.”

Samuel Godfrey George

No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...