Ads

Sunday 22 September 2013

This Is My Ministry

Please support the ministry of Samuel Godfrey George : samgodfreygeorge@gmail.com


What is my ministry? It is an attempt to convey the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. I specifically want to speak this message to those who have turned away from God and who are bitterly opposed to Him. I myself was once an unbeliever and a hater of God. Therefore I believe it is appropriate to speak to those like me, and let them know how God transformed me and even used me, the son of a Hindu. I work mostly all by myself. I have a camera and a laptop to aid me. I make video presentations of my speeches which present my understanding of Christ teachings on YouTube. I also present Bible readings and poetry readings (my own poetry and that of others). I am not affiliated to any church or denomination or organization. I stand purely for Jesus Christ as He is revealed in the Bible. I have a family that stands by me as I do this job. They also participate in my presentations sometimes. I have walked away from my academic degrees and my academic career, as these things do not tug at my heart strings anymore. These are now wholly tugged by God and His Christ and His Holy Spirit. I'd like to do my work wholeheartedly and thus on a full-time basis. Will God sustain me and will He inspire His people to support me? Will anyone stand with me as I take the good news of God's love to the world? This is my question to the world. One cannot carry out a sustained and effective ministry of God without the support of God's people. My ministry needs this support. And the support of the people is not only support. It is an agreement, a partnership, an act of standing along with me when I speak for God and thus those who support me will also speak for God along with me. Will people speak for God along with me? - Samuel Godfrey George, 22 September 2013

No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...