Ads

Friday 8 June 2012

Evy - My Sunshine Boy

August 17, 2011:

Today I am inspired to dedicate this song to my music friend Samuel Godfrey George. Dear Sam ...

"I thank you for the sunlight you beamed at me that day, when my world was black and blue and everything was gray ..."

May the Lord bless you and your family, and shine His light of love upon you all. I will always remember your compassion when I returned home from the hospital, a serious time when I needed it the most.

With love from Canada,

EVY

1 comment:

Samuel Godfrey George said...

Beautiful Evy, I am happy to be your sunshine boy. I shall endeavour to shine on you constantly. God bless you. God bless us. My smile is forever with you. You are indelible on my mind.

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...