Ads

Friday 8 June 2012

Thanks for Teacher Samuel Godfrey George

Video in appreciation of a very special teacher here on youtube by the name of Samuel Godfrey George. Someone I try to pray for often in his efforts to spread the Good News! These are some images mixed with my very favorite clips and pics of Samuel along with the song "Thank You" by Ray Boltz that I offered in church just yesterday for teacher appreciation Sunday. If you listen close you can hear my mom tearing up in the live recording. She was my first mentor for Jesus- and it was so cool to sing thanks to all my mentors!

1 comment:

Samuel Godfrey George said...

What a wonderful tribute Mrs. Arfstrom! You have sent me a love letter from God. I am filled with gratitude. When I see myself in the video and hear your beautiful singing voice, I realize this. My heart cared little for the world till Jesus poured His heart into me. My voice never glorified Christ till the Spirit of Christ stirred it to proclaim ceaselessly His glory to the entire world. Anyone who has seen this in me has seen Jesus doing this in me.

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...