Ads

Friday 31 May 2013

My Declarations (Personalized From The Bible)


I will love the LORD my God with all my heart, all my soul, all my strength, and all my mind.

I will love my neighbour as myself.

I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I confess with my tongue that he is Lord, and believe in my heart that God raised him from the dead.

In this world I will have trouble. But I will take heart. Christ has overcome the world and I am in Christ.

I am more than a conqueror in Christ.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

God raised me up with Christ and seated me with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus.

Christ is seated at the right hand of God in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion,and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And I am seated with Christ.

The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead lives in me. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to my mortal body by this same Spirit living within me.

I will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for me who believe him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honour at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms.

God has blessed me in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

By his divine power, God has given me everything I need for living a godly life. I have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called me to himself by means of his marvellous glory and excellence.

I have the keys to heaven. Whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven.

I am a new creation in Christ. Old things have passed away. New things have come.

I consider myself dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.

I belong to God and I have already won a victory over false prophets and their lies.

The Spirit who lives in me is greater than the spirit who lives in the world.

It is God who justifies me. Who is he that condemns?

I belong to Jesus Christ. There is no condemnation for those who belong to Jesus Christ and who walk according to his spirit and not according to the flesh.

Satan will not deceive me. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Satan comes only to steal and kill and destroy; Christ has come that I may have life, and have it to the full.

I who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

I let the Holy Spirit guide my life. So I won’t be doing what my sinful nature craves.

I will not copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but I will let God transform me into a new person by changing the way I think. Then I will learn to know God’s will for me, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

I who am weak say that I am strong.

When I am weak then I am strong.

I am set free by the Son, so I am truly free.

Christ has truly set me free. Now I make sure that I stay free, and don't get tied up again in slavery to the law.

I run to win this race.

I forget what is behind and strain toward what is ahead.

I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling me.

I fight the good fight for the true faith. I hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called me, which I have confessed so well before many witnesses.

He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it.

I will not be afraid. I will just believe.

I will not let my heart be troubled. I trust in God. I trust also in Jesus.

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

I will not be worried. I will seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and every other blessing will be added to my life.

I will deny myself, pick up the cross and follow Jesus Christ.

I hope in the Lord, so I will renew my strength. I will soar like an eagle. I will run and not be weary. I will walk and not faint.

The Lord is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust.

The Lord is my shepherd. So I shall not want.

God will supply all my needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to me in Christ Jesus.

God has plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future.

I will be blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out.

The Lord will send a blessing on everything I put my hand to.

The Lord will establish me as his holy servant, as he promised me, if I keep His commands through believing in Christ and walking in obedience to him by listening to His Spirit.

The Lord will grant me abundant prosperity.

The LORD will bless all the work of my hands.

I will lend to many but will borrow from none.

The Lord will make me the head, not the tail.

If I pay attention to the commands of the Lord my God and follow them through letting Christ live in me, I will always be at the top, never at the bottom.

I who hope in the Lord will not be disappointed.

God is doing something new in my life. I will pay attention to it.

By the wounds of Christ I am healed.

My faith has healed me.

I sincerely seek God, so God will reward me.

I seek God with all my heart, so I will find him.

God's grace is sufficient for me.

God will never leave me. God will never forsake me. He will be with me till the end of the age.




(Adapted by Samuel Godfrey George from the NIV and the NLT versions of the Bible)














Like · · · Promote ·

No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...