Ads

Sunday 9 December 2012

Regardings Clerics - Saying of Samuel Godfrey George

I have little respect for the clergy. I see them as weak and ineffective and uninformed. However I know that not all clerics are like that. Yet this is the overall impression. Recently I met one who flaunted his status at me and told me not to photograph myself in his church. He asked me a ridiculous question regarding the purpose of my taking these photographs. When he could not gain anything from this, he finally said that I was disturbing those around me. There were only a few around me and I was not disturbing them. So I told him that I found him overprotective and he simply left without another word.

No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...