Ads

Saturday 1 December 2012

The Devil In Me - Sayings of Samuel Godfrey George

Am I really a man of God? Why am I not carrying the Bible with me when I'm in front of a camera, and why am I not barking out verses at everyone like a mad dog? This is indeed a grave matter.

God speaks through his people but maybe not as much as the Devil speaks through his.

Am I praising God or sucking up to God? This is a question which every God believer must ask of himself every day.

Don't overestimate the stupidity of others. Always watch your step.

The safe way is ridiculous. The discreet way is much better.

If I do all this for a few human claps I am the most pitiable of men.

How wonderful it is when I am not even noticed! Oh but I am! Nothing ever goes unnoticed.

Facebook is where I get in touch with the devil in me.

No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...