Ads

Tuesday 28 January 2014

God Did Not Abandon Me


This is my message today: "God will not abandon His people who trust in Him. If you are in desperate trouble and are crying out to God for help, He will certainly arrive to help you even if the whole world seems to be against you. I was in a seemingly impossible situation. My house owner told me to leave my house a few months ago, because of the concerted attempt of some of my neigbours to cast me and my family out of our home for no good reason. I cried out to God daily and implored Him to defend me against my enemies. And God did just that. He changed my house owner's mind and I am still living in the same house. And God gave me the grace to forgive and pray for my enemies. God is great."

-  Samuel Godfrey George

No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...