Ads

Sunday 26 January 2014

Should I Judge A Person Based On A Report?

There is no person in this world who is honest beyond reproach. Every one of us has been dishonest. Every one of us has been caught doing something bad, if not by others, at least by our own conscience, at least by God. Certainly God has caught us doing dishonest things. When each and every one of us is dishonest, when each and every one of us has made grave mistakes, why should we not forgive others, why should we not tolerate others? This was the question that came to me. This was the observation that I made to my people. I said, “Who is without sin? Who is without reproach? There is no one in this world.


No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...