Ads

Thursday 28 August 2014

A Message From Samuel Godfrey George

My intention to convey the love of God to the world will go on, no matter what challenges and hindrances come my way. I will continue to convey Christ to the world in whatever way I can. I have posted thousands of video messages and presentations on YouTube. These can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/user/samuelgodfreygeorge and here: https://www.youtube.com/user/SGGTheVoice . For seven years I have toiled for God and have carried on this ministry wholeheartedly casting away my own ambition and professional career. I work mostly on my own. At times I have received help from God's people. I pray that God continues to support the work that I do through His people. HELP IS REQUIRED NOW. Those who want to support this work that God does through me may contact me at samgodfreygeorge@gmail.com.

SGG
28 August 2014

No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...