Ads

Tuesday 12 August 2014

I Need Help - Samuel Godfrey George

Some of you have appreciated the work that God does in me. I'm grateful for that. May God bless all His people.

After seven years of dedication to God, I find myself in many troubles. Let me consider these as pure joy, and look forward to the strengthening of my faith, which enduring the troubles will certainly achieve by the power of God. I ask God every day to be with me as I go through these troubles and ultimately deliver me from them, when the purposes of God are fulfilled.

I always hesitate to ask people for help. But this work that I do for God cannot be accomplished on my own. Therefore I ask the people of God to consider my many sufferings and offer whatever help that God inspires in them.

I am not able to make videos for God and upload them anymore as my computer still remains inoperable. It is difficult to get it repaired and I may have to purchase a new computer. I am far from being able to do that. I ask God to enable me to upload videos very soon, for there is a lot more that I wish to convey to this world. As of now there are many videos still waiting to be edited and uploaded. So if there are any people of God out there who wish to make this possible may God lead you to offer help.

I live with three elderly people. Though it is hard for us to go on, we are emboldened by God to walk by faith. Our present sufferings are nothing compared to what God will reveal in our lives very soon. .

Thank you. May God be with you.

Samuel Godfrey George
samgodfreygeorge@gmail.com
Mobile +91 984952994

No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...