Ads

Wednesday 6 August 2014

There Is A God Who Cares

I praise my Lord God for sending me help on the eve of the day that I need to make a huge payment. What God has graciously sent me today will enable me to pay a small part of what I need to pay. But this is certainly a most promising start. And my hope in God has been rewarded wonderfully. May God send more help, for more help is urgently required. Thank you to all my friends who prayed for me. Your prayers are most valuable to God and to me. Keep praying. God bless you all. GOD CERTAINLY ANSWERS PRAYERS.

Let us expect to be blessed by God today. No matter what your situation is, trust in God and keep trusting in Him. Cast your cares on Him, and try not to worry about them. God will certainly carry our burdens. He made this very clear to me yesterday. Many times God has saved me. Yet I still panic whenever I get into trouble. But God is there and He will save. This is my message to you today. Don't give up on God. He will not forsake you.

Sleep well today. God is with you. And He will take care of you. Those who will stay awake, be sure of this. There is a God in heaven who cares about you. Leave your life in His hands and and rest knowing that it is well placed.

- Samuel Godfrey George

No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...