Ads

Sunday 17 August 2014

I Remember My Brothers And Sisters In Trouble

I remember my brothers and sisters in trouble. Some of them are in great trouble and in great need. God, please supply their needs and rescue them from their dangers. Today when I pray, let me remember those who are in greater suffering and in greater need than I am. Lord, rush to your children who are hurting badly. Respond quickly to their cries for help. Please attend to those who are suffering more than I. You may keep me waiting as long as You see fit. And when the day comes when You are ready to answer my prayer, I shall be glad to receive your answer. For I trust You Lord. I respect your timing. I am confident that You will not forget even a single child of yours, even me for I am one of your own. I thank You today O Lord for your great faithfulness. Please let me receive your gracious blessing today. Let all your children receive your blessing today. Amen.

No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...