Ads

Saturday 11 October 2014

Are You Feeling Lonely Today?

Are you feeling lonely today? Are you afraid of something today? Are you worried? Do you need someone to be with you today? Do you think that there is no one to be with you today? If you think that, there is someone I know. And this person stays with me, and goes with me wherever I go. This person is always with me, ready to give me strength, at a time when I need it most. And this person is ready to help you as well. I call him Lord. I call him God. I call him Jesus. He has promised never to leave his people alone. He has promised never to leave me alone. He has promised never to leave you alone. Believe in him today. Ask him to come. Ask him to help you. He will not disappoint you.

No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...