Ads

Sunday 12 October 2014

How I Used My Computer To Speak About God

Later in 2005 I got my computer. I bought a laptop, but I didn't know how to use a computer. I just learned it from scratch. And I made all kinds of mistakes while learning. And those mistakes helped me learn what I needed to learn. And in 2007 I started a channel on YouTube, the channel which is entitled "Samuel Godfrey George". When I started the channel, I never thought that I would speak about God. I thought that I would read some poems and maybe read a Bible passage every now and then. That's how it really was until 2010 when my mother was hospitalized twice. In 2011 my aunt was hospitalized. These three incidents and my own ill health in 2010 prompted me to go very close to God. In 2010 I had a feeling that I might die. So I just dove into Bible books, and Bible reading and Christian books, and I seriously started to question many things in my life. And I wanted to know more about God and share my knowledge of God with others. So that's how it started. In 2011 I started to speak about God, and it went on into 2012 and into 2013. And now I'm teaching and speaking about God. And I've got some people in the world, who say to me that my teaching is helpful to them. And I'm thankful for that. And I'm glad to share God with anyone.


No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...