Ads

Saturday 11 October 2014

Do Not Give Up Today

If you try long enough, if you persist long enough, you will succeed. You will do what you want to do. You will speak what you want to speak. This is what I have discovered. I will not give up even if I fail a few times. I will not give up even if I fail many times. I will not give up. I will believe that there will come a time when I will find the right expression of my exact thoughts. I will not give up. And I don't want you to give up today - whatever you are trying to do. If you are trying to do a worthy thing according to the will of God, keep trying even if you do not succeed. If you keep at it long enough you will succeed. Believe that the One who has called you to do this has given you the strength to do it. And you will find that strength, maybe not immediately, but eventually you will. Do not give up today.

- Samuel Godfrey George


No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...