Ads

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Sayings Of Samuel Godfrey George - August 2014

My beautiful Lenovo Y510p with Intel Ci7 processor and full HD display has become my new tool of love. Born on 30 August 2014 "GodInSam" will take the love of God to places where it is not even suspected.

When nothing seems possible, that's when God will do it for us.

I have got more than what I wanted. I can only thank God for it.

Bless the Lord, O my soul. And all that is within me bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul. And forget not His benefits. And my brand new Lenovo Y510p with a Ci7 processor is my latest blessing from God. And it now sits on my table. And I am typing on it right now. What a long wait! And what a great ending!

"GodInSam" is here. Thank you God for my new computer. The dream has been fulfilled. A prayer has been answered. God is great.

I will be the man that God designed me to be.

What I learned in the darkest hours is that there is a beauty that only turbulence can disclose.

Don't be upset today if you have failed. God knows your heart. And He will help you express it.

Today I don't know just what to do. So I cast all my cares on my God, for He cares for me.

May God bless all of us today. Let us remember His benefits.

God WILL supply our needs today. Let us rest in this promise.

Lord, I need your help today. Attend to your needy children today.

God bless you all today. May you glorify Him in all that you do. May He supply all your needs and grant you rest and healing.

Let my passion for God be endless.

My doubts will not prevail over me.

May I continue to glorify my king, the Lord Jesus Christ, in these dark and troubled times.

May God reverse the tough situation in which we find ourselves today. May God bring us relief in this difficult time.

May I continue to glorify God in whatever way I can. Lord, let my joy in you continue. Make a way for me where there seems to be no way. Let my ministry continue. Amen

In times when we don't know, let God be our eyes.

God is the only one you can wait for confidently.

I'll wait as long as God wants me to wait. I am confident of His affirmative answer to my prayer. But let His will be done.

To rest in confidence in the might of God and the certainty of His providence is faith.

Stop with the trying. Start with the believing.

I am poor. But my God is rich. So I am well.

I'm only a servant. A servant of God. And that's enough for me.

There is always God after anything. So whatever happens wait for God.

A friend who goes beyond a well-wisher, who actually translates her good-will into helpful action, is a friend par excellence.

With difficulty comes experience, and with experience knowledge. You discover your friends when they respond to your struggle.

What has happened to me? I wanted to serve only myself. But why did I decide to serve God? I wanted to keep my voice a secret. But why did I make it public? I knew nothing about computers. But why did I choose to work on one? I truly despised the Bible once, but why did I begin to read it so greedily? Slowly but surely a great hunger and an even greater determination appeared within me. I must know God as well as I can, and I must speak about Him as well as I can. For seven years I banged away at a computer editing my voice that recorded the words of God in the dead of night. For years I walked into snake-infested thickets holding my own camera strenuously as I struggled to voice my emergence into light. Yes I walked out of utter darkness and now I stand in God's blazing light. Miracles that I never asked for or expected have happened to me.

This is love. God loved me even before I knew there was a God. For many years I wandered with a distorted notion of God. I reviled Him and all that He stood for. I embraced sin and immorality, and considered these the chief pleasures of life. But then God did not give up on me. Far from that He pursued me silently and one day pounced on me and began to have His way with me. From my unclean lips He spoke to the world. From a voice that remained hidden for years, He sounded His love. From within the dysfunctional clutter of my mind He conveyed His crystal-clear knowledge. This is the greatest miracle one will ever see: a depraved mind becoming the mind of Christ. And this is the miracle that I am.

Many times God blessed me when I didn't even wait in expectation. My greatest blessing came when God led me to my father just before his death. God inspired me to apologize to my father for many years of disrespect and coldness. This came at a time when I didn't even pray about our troubled relationship. Isn't it awe-inspiring to realize that God cares more than we do about the most important things in our lives?

It is good when people pray for one another. This is a great service of love that we render to God. Thank you to everyone who prays for another.

God bless you all. May He be there for you. May you be near Him.

Miracles are bound to happen to those who are looking for them in the right place and from the right source. The right place is Jesus. The right source is God.

"My God will not fail me today. My God will never fail me." Just say it.

God is our Father. We are His children. May God love us today and provide for us. May we love Him and show our gratitude to Him by telling others about His great faithfulness.

Let us make a list of every good thing that God has done for us. This will help us thank Him better. For the sole purpose of our lives is to thank God for all His goodness.

There was a time in my life when I didn't give thanks to God for anything. I didn't even know that He had something to do with what was going on in my life. Now I give thanks to God for everything that I can think of. It just occurred to me that it may never be possible for me to thank God for every thing that happened in my life. Without Him there will be no me and nothing to thank Him for.

Thank God that there is a God. There is a God out there who cares and who loves. Let me go to Him today and receive His love.

Let God supply the needs of His people today. He has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted ones. Be comforted, for your Lord WILL provide.

You came before me. I cried out my servitude to you. Then I forgot all about you. After many years you came back to me again. I fell in love with you. You broke me bit by bit and trained me to be your servant. You gently led me into the light. And you encouraged me to speak. I spoke, then sang. And then you silenced me. Will I speak again? I don't want to know. It's your wish. Let it be done.

I have spoken for God just as I promised. Even if I should never speak again for Him, I can always rejoice in what I did, for that will never be erased.

I'm glad that God gave me six years to speak about what He has done with me, and what He can do with you. Even if I don't have another moment to do that again I can rest peacefully.

Rest from your worry and ceaseless activity. God will supply your needs.

Take heart. God has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted. He has heard our cries and will respond to them.

Let your dream not die.

Sorry Lord. Sorry that I tried to move without you. And now you've put me in my place.Thank you.

I believe in a God who restores. So I will not sit around and complain about what I lost. I look forward to God's restoration of every good thing that I lost.

The church must welcome sinners of the worst kind to be anything like Christ. And it must let them stay.

Should prostitutes not hang around with the man of God? Did God himself not hang around with prostitutes while he was on earth?

Mistakes are my best teachers. O may the best teachers abound in my life!

It is God who turns the dream into action. God turned my dream into action and the action will go on.

To sit somewhere and whine about what didn't happen is just not me. I go on with the intent to relish this moment, to acknowledge gratefully what I still have.

I expect God to answer my prayers. I expect God to give me something better than what I want. He is a God who gives, and He gives more than what I ask or imagine.
 
It is when something appears impossible that it becomes possible for the one who believes in God. I cling to this hope. But let God be god. And let me be a man who will always hope in Him.
Today, on the occasion of the tenth anniversary of his death, I remember my father with gratitude. He may not have always shown himself to be a loving or caring man. Very often he revealed himself to be the opposite. But with God I was able to see my father in a way that I could have never seen him before. I saw a man who loved me and cared for me in his own flawed way. I saw a father who wept for his child when he nearly lost his eye. I saw a man who cared for me in small yet memorable ways. I saw a man who never really asked me to be anything but myself. I saw a father whom I had never seen before. With God I saw my father. And today my eyes well with tears again, this time in gratitude to God for enabling me to see my father and to love him like a son before he passed away from this world. Thank you Father for showing me my father.

Dance only to your tune even without applause.

Dislike is better than apathy.

Give before you speak.

Throw out that ego out and you'll feel a lot lighter.

Celebrate your mother while she is still here.

Let us not be reluctant to give today. Let us be the first to give. And let us give generously.

I smile today only because of God.

Ask God. Believe that He will do what you ask. And that will do.

All children of God will always be blessed. Be sure of this. Expect your blessing and give thanks to God.

I say to myself today, "If God is for me, who can be against me? Why should I fear when God is with me? He will be with me in trouble and will ultimately deliver me from it. God uses trouble only to strengthen my faith and deepen my trust in Him. When His purposes are fulfilled, He will order the trouble to leave me. I will never be alone. Thank you God for promising to stay with me always, especially in trouble. Even when I walk towards death I will not fear, for I know that You are with me. I will not be intimidated by the difficulties in life, for I know that You have overcome the world, and as I am in You, I too have overcome the world. In fact I am more than a conqueror and I can do all things through Christ. Nothing is impossible for me when God is with me."

I say to myself today, "Because I love God He will rescue me and protect me from all harm. He will be with me in trouble and will deliver me. Because I have made Him my refuge, no harm will befall me. No disaster will come near me. God is my refuge and my fortress. I trust in Him. I will not be anxious for anything. I cast all my cares on Him because He cares for me. I will not let my heart be troubled or fearful. For God is my strength, and I trust in Him. Thank you God for commanding your angels to guard me in all my ways. Thank you Lord for promising to deliver me from all my troubles."

I say to myself today, "I am a child of the Most High God. I am blessed and cannot be cursed. I am blessed when I come in. I am blessed when I go out. God has a good plan for me and a future that I can look forward to. With God I will live life to the full. Because the Lord is my shepherd I shall not be in want. He will supply all my needs. His grace is sufficient for me. He will give me more than what I ask or imagine. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell with God forever. I will bless my God forever and will never forget His blessings."

When God seems to be doing nothing, He is certainly doing something. So don't give up on God. Expect Him to meet your need.

Sleep well today. God is with you. And He will take care of you. Those who will stay awake, be sure of this. There is a God in heaven who cares about you. Leave your life in His hands and and rest knowing that it is well placed.

Let us expect to be blessed by God today. No matter what your situation is, trust in God and keep trusting in Him. Cast your cares on Him, and try not to worry about them. God will certainly carry our burdens. He made this very clear to me yesterday. Many times God has saved me. Yet I still panic whenever I get into trouble. But God is there and He will save. This is my message to you today. Don't give up on God. He will not forsake you.

There is no fear in love. So do not be afraid to love. Love God first and then love whatever you want. For those who love God will learn to love like Him.

Don't entertain fear as long as you entertain God.

Praying and believing for something is no easy task. Ask Elijah about the time he prayed for rain. He had to send his servant seven times to find out if there was any sign of rain in the skies. Finally after the seventh inspection the servant reported a cloud the size of a man's fist. And this was all the encouragement that Elijah needed. He sprinted probably like no man had ever done. He ran ahead of King Ahab's chariot and the rain.What seemed like a tiny, insignificant cloud turned into massively threatening rain clouds in a short while. This is how quickly God will bring forth an answer after a prolonged delay.

This is my prayer to God today: "Lord, I would like you to supply my needs today. But if you don't, please supply the needs of your other children who are crying out to you day and night. I don't need to tell you this. But this is my request to a God who truly cares."

God bless all His children today. And may He supply their needs.

When in need give. Give and you will receive even more.

Without giving you cannot love.

God is a giver. And if I want to be like God I should give. I cannot love God without loving the people He created. And I love another by giving something of value that is needed.

How can we worship God as long as we ignore my brother or sister in need?

My greatest weakness is also my greatest strength. Because when I am weak then I am strong.

If God be for us who can be against us? Let us believe this and say it more often.

Many times I go with my gut instinct. Rationalizing it will rob me of a potential miracle. Or so I imagine.

Lord, don't hide from me today. Answer me quickly.

I bless God today for enabling me to speak to people. He has put the desire in me to convey the faith that I have received from Him. Today I realize that I am merely a channel through which He conveys His message. My voice, my message, my faith - they all belong to Him.

As we ask God to show us mercy let us show mercy to all those who have hurt us.

Let us who are close to despair remember this. God has a good plan for us.

God will never leave us nor forsake us in our time of need.

Let us who wait on God not panic today. He WILL NOT fail us.

And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed in the lives of all who trust in Him.

O Lord do more for us than we can even ask or think. On your bounteous nature we count today.

The God of the Bible is a miracle worker. He saves His people miraculously. Today I pray that He meets the needs of all His people, who are waiting for His miraculous intervention in their lives. May God supply the needs of His people today.



No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...