Ads

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Sayings Of Samuel Godfrey George - July 2014

For what I am able to do today, thank you God.

I have reached that place where I am alone and without help. Many are my difficulties. And I don't know where to begin. But I must speak to you my Lord. I must ask you again to help me. I must speak simply and trust simply like a child. Help me do that today. Let me seek your face alone and trust in you alone. You alone can help me.

Seven years I have worked with you and for you. I have spoken for you. I dedicated my life and my voice to you. But now for a brief while I remain interrupted and silent. Even now I try to reach out with love to those who may need to hear me. But it is becoming increasingly difficult my Lord. Will you bring joy into my life? Will you answer my prayer? Will you relieve my difficulty? Will you notice me now? Please do.

I'm tired and I've waited long. But you have not shown up the way I wanted you to. But I realize that I still have quite a lot to be thankful for. Even today I felt your love and your consideration. Why then should I lose hope? Surely goodness and mercy will follow me today and every day. Thank you God.

When you think about what you do not have, also think of what you have, and try to be grateful for what you do have.

When you think all is lost but God is still there, then all is certainly not lost.

How can we worship God as long as we ignore those who are in need?

"GodInSam", my new computer is still a dream. But it is a dream that will certainly come true.

I'm in terrible trouble. And yet how is it that I'm still hopeful of relief? Thank you Lord for the peace you give in the midst of storms.

Don't feel bad because you are rejected by human beings. Feel glad because God accepts you no matter what you have done.

Some people have made a business out of serving God. Every truth is bought and sold. Every message is attached to a request for help. Yet there are others who work for God alone and unseen. They make few requests, at least not persistent ones. They work passionately despite many hardships. Is their suffering to go on unrelieved? Will people give only to those who make overt. persistent requests? Such an outcome is lamentable. Let people reach out to those who suffer silently for God.

If you give only to those who ask from you, how will you ever reward those who do not ask because they do not wish to trouble you with their burdens? Such people are more worthy of your giving. It is they that you must attend to first.

Give whatever you can even if it is little. But give. Never hesitate to give even your last penny. For that is the way of the people of God.

When we go through troubles, let those who are in Christ remember that they have already overcome them. For Christ has overcome the world for all of us, and if we are in Christ, then we too have overcome the world.

When I sin I know myself. When I fear I know myself. But when I see God I see what I can be in Him.

Aim at prosperity and you may not find God. But aim at God and you will be prosperous in the most significant way.

With God all things are possible. So be with God first and all other things will follow.

Let us first desire God's kingly rule over our lives and His righteousness. And everything else we need will follow.

God Almighty, I trust in You and in Your Son, my Lord Christ. I cast all my desperate cares on You. And I will wait on You to strengthen and deliver me. Amen

God bless you all dear people. May love reign in your hearts. And may you rejoice in God and share with one another. Amen

Seven years I have spoken about Jesus Christ and I will speak even more, if it is according to the will of God.

Thank You Lord for showing kindness to us today. We were in dire need and You supplied at the right time. Thank you so much. May You supply the needs of all Your suffering children today.

Today I may not have certain things. But I once had a great father. I still have a wonderful mother and two terrific aunts. And every gift God has given me is still with me, growing and developing in the knowledge of all that God does in me. For this I am utterly grateful. And I say, "Thank you God."

Dear Father, rest in peace. May God grant you everlasting joy and may we meet again some day. Thank you BG for being my dad.

Today I remember my father B. Ganesan. When I was a young boy, I briefly lost vision in my left eye, following an accident. In the first hospital where I was examined, a doctor announced to my father that I would never regain my vision and that I would see the world with only one eye. A few moments later, my father broke down and wept bitterly lamenting over my fate. That was the first time I had seen him cry, and I was totally shocked by his reaction. It was only years later that I realized that his strange reaction revealed the depth of his love for me.

Today I remember my father, B. Ganesan (aka George Godfrey) who passed away 10 years ago. This is his birth anniversary day. For many years while he lived, he and I did not get along very well. But before his death, God inspired me to visit my father. A few days before his last birthday I asked my father to forgive me for all my wrongs against him. He forgave me and blessed me. For these great acts I have only God to thank. He placed love in my heart for my father and enabled me to express it before it was too late. I praise God for His merciful consideration.

On the promise of God I stand today. What I lack is not important. What I have is all that matters. God is what I have. And His grace is sufficient for me at all times, even now, as I experience severe lack. And He WILL supply all my needs, no matter how hopeless it may look.

For God who gave me many ideas in the last seven years to convey a simple message of His love, I say thank you.

When you need help give help.

Lord.I know that you will not fail me ever. Even though your answer has not arrived, I wait in hope, trusting in your unchanging nature and unfailing mercy. You are my Father and I am your son, and nothing will change that.

God bless you and strengthen you today to face the challenges of life.

Be happy with what you get even if what you get is little. And thank God for it.

For God to act you should be willing to wait indefinitely.

To see God you must wait.

When God disappoints me let me think about the times when He delighted me.

Don't base your faith on feelings and happenings. Base it on ultimate truths regarding God. And be willing to trust those truths even if you should walk into a furnace.

When you need consolation console someone else. When you need to believe inspire someone else to believe.

God shall supply the needs of His people. So do not fear. He will neither leave you nor forsake you. He will supply your needs today. Amen.

If you are wondering whether anyone cares know this. God cares. So cast your cares on Him and trust Him to take care of them. Stop worrying because nothing good comes out of it.

What is my work? In a childhood dream I cried out to a raging inferno in the sky, "I will serve you!" Though there was no reply from the Fire, my heart raged with a mad desire to attach myself to Him, whom I instinctively knew to be God. Today after seven years of speaking for Him, I ask, "Who is God? And why should I care about Him?" And the answer is this, "There is no me without Him. There is no us without Him. There will be no us if we do not attach ourselves to Him. Without God there is no hope for Man." And this is why I will continue to urge the world to go to Him.

All things are possible to him who believes. Today I believe that all things are possible in my life.

God bless you. Be well. Trust in God and don't depend on your understanding.

God bless all His people today. May He listen to their prayers and attend to their needs.

I have spoken for Jesus Christ for seven years. Now I rest, because my computer has failed me. I would love to speak again for God. I have prayed to Him to send me help to purchase a new computer. May God answer my prayer and send help.


No comments:

How do we worship God?

Many people go to church to worship God. Denominational differences in Christianity may involve different styles of worship. But what ...